You all must have suffered this problem when you have tried to download Videos from the internet to your favorite Nokia Lumia Windows Phone. Firstly, let me clear one thing that the internal browser that is the IE which comes in-built with the WP, does not provide facility to download files and save to SD card. You can buffer the videos and songs online but can’t export it to the SD card. I know that this is a very problematic limitation of Windows Phone. But our blog iSPECIA have the solutions to all your problems.
Now in this post I am going to tell you about a simple trick rather a simple way to directly download videos to SD card in your Lumia Phones like Lumia 520, Lumia 620, Lumia 510, Lumia 610, Lumia 720, Lumia 820, Lumia 920, Lumia 625, Lumia 1020 and other Windows Phone OS devices. For this simple trick you should have the following pre-requisites:
- A Windows Phone supporting WP8, Wp7, WP7.5.
- Latest version of UC Browser installed onto your device.
- Good internet connection.
Now the whole process, I will tell you in simple steps. Just follow the steps mentioned below and you will be able to download videos in Nokia Lumia WP.
- Open UC Browser and visit the site from which you want to download the videos.
- Search for your favorite video and click on download.
- Let the download finish.
- Once the downloading is finished, it will be shown in the videos section of downloaded files.
- Tap on the video you downloaded and hold for a second.
- You will see a list, tap on the button which says ‘Export to SD Card’.
Now you will see the video in the Music+Videos Hub application in your device. It it now saved in your SD Card and you can play it anytime.
You can also use this trick to download other unsupportable files like Windows .EXE files and other format files to your SD card and then transfer it to your desktop using the Bluetooth or via USB cable.